My Visit to Offa, Kwara State

VISIT TO OFFA, KWARA STATE

On Tuesday 25th March 2014,I went on an official visit to Offa, Kwara State.

The journey from Ilorin, Kwara State lasted for about two hours instead of the usual thirty minutes owing to an incidence of having a tyre burst on motion. Thank God, all was under control and the bus came to a halt without and hitch whatsoever.


On getting to Offa, I was met with these:





Entering Kwara State College of Health Technology, I was told the college USED TO BE one of the best colleges of Health Technology in West Africa; drop in standards due to changing lecturers & officials and lack of adequate help from the alumni was suggested to be some of the reasons for the change.

Some of the practical health enhancement samples they displayed are:








I must add that Offa, Kwara State consists of very friendly people. A place to be!

Comments

Popular Posts